Wrinkles and folds are normal facial features after you reach your forties. These factors prevent you from looking at yourself in the mirror because you will see are horrifying signs of aging. While some people claim that age brings wisdom, truth is age is what many of us fear.
There are known solutions that you can use to lessen or to hide aging even on a temporary basis. Below is a brief overview of how they work:
• Makeup is the least expensive, but wears out after a few hours and only offers a distraction from the signs of aging.
• Over the counter skin products help in making the skin supple but may be inefficient for those over forty when the skin no longer produces enough estrogen.
• Cosmetic surgery costs more but provides instant lift. Problems may appear a few months or years, however, though your cosmetic surgeon is accountable for these issues.
Women seeking aesthetic perfection in Singapore tend to forget asking what lies ahead of each anti-aging process because of the excitement to get to the outcome fast. Cosmetic surgeons are left with no time to educate you about underlying issues that go with each method. Therefore, it is your responsibility to learn the procedure prior to a decision.
Listed down are some possibilities:
1. Deformities: Lifts may not last long and after undergoing several nips and tucks, your skin may not be elastic enough and smiling will be a huge task to do.
2. Complications: There is a danger of damaging the nerves that may lead to conditions that are more problematic. This is why some women choose less invasive approaches instead, like ulthera. Singapore cosmetic centres offer this alternative treatment these days.
3. Emotional and mental anguish: You have to deal with other people’s reactions after surgery. This brings about depression and the need to go under the knife to make it perfect is always possible.
As you tamper with your body’s balance, you are bound to enormous risks. The best thing is either you leave the aging issue and age gracefully or face the consequences for the sake of beauty.