Steak is among the most popular types of meat, but if you’re feeling adventurous, then you might want to try looking for alternatives. A new meat with your secret dry rub or marinade can make your recipe all the more delicious. Here are some ideas:
- Alligator meat –This doesn’t exactly have the same flavor and texture as chicken, but it’s among the highest sources of protein. Many people buy alligator meat online since it’s rare to find this type of meat in local shops.
- Goat meat – This meat is lower in fat than chicken and higher in protein than beef. Many people say that it tastes like lamb or beef.
- Wild boar meat – This sweet, nutty meat has a distinctly intense flavor. It’s high in protein and increases the production of white blood cells, which strengthens the immune system.
- Buffalo meat – This beef-like meat has a rough texture, but is sweet and juicy. It’s low in cholesterol and has lower calories and fat unlike beef.
- Yak meat – This lean red meat tastes like bison, but is richer and more flavorful. It has half the fat of chicken breast and is rich in protein.
The next time you try to create a dish, why not try other types of meat? Buy fresh alligator meat and other ingredients from local or online stores to preserve the rich flavors.