After months of preparation, you’re finally ready for a holiday in your newly purchased ski-in/ski-out property. As people spend their vacations differently, the things they need to pack will also be different.
Here are the essential clothing pieces and accessories you should pack on your ski vacation:
- a pair of thick, warm, and preferably waterproof pants
- long johns or layers you can take off
- thick and waterproof gloves, not mittens
- fleece or sweater for more layering
- helmets for safety; if you don’t own one, wear a warm snow cap that covers the ears
- skiing socks, as regular socks won’t be suitable for snow; pack some hefty wool of them
- sunglasses or goggles; if it’s snowing outside, goggles would do a better job
- sturdy snow boots; make sure you own a quality pair, as it would be unsafe to walk around using other shoes
- sunscreen and lip balm with high SPF; if it’s sunny in the slopes, you’ll damage your skin without proper sunscreen
- hand and toe warmers for more protection against the cold
- a hydration pack in case you’re going for long ski rides
Snow vacations are the ideal getaway for families and friends. Apart from skiing and boarding, you can try other fun activities. Prepare some fun-filled events for family members and friends even if they won’t hop in the snow.